Thursday, December 8, 2011

Encourage Your Kids To Join Sports

It was one lazy weekend afternoon that I decided to air angry bird go in the park. While I was there, I saw a bunch of kids running around and chansing a butterfly. They seemed so oblivious and carefree and so happy. I envy the joy and the happiness these kids have.This is because a lot of people, especially adults are caught up with so many things and because of this, we tend to forget how to laugh and some of us are even too busy achieving that promotion that we end up too tired to even manage a smile. Oh, kids. I wish I could have that carefree and happy spirit again. How I wish I could live like a child again. When I arrived home I turned on the television set and I watched the evening news. I was shocked to hear a teenager shooting guns at innocent people in a school campus. How can this happen? What circumstances made this teenager into a monster? And why did he kill those people? A lot of questions flashed through my mind that I can hardly breathe.All of us are in a society where money, prestige, vanity and greed rule the world. Peole are too self-centered and so obsessed with monetary acquisition that we forget how to be humans. An adult is a product of his experience and most of this parents entire upbringing.The method a person was brought up as a child will definitely put a mark on his personality as well as on how he would live his life in the future. Therefore, it is the parents responsibility to ?train up a child in a way he should go? so that the person RC Air Swimmers will grow up to be a responsible and productive citizen in his society. There is no such thing as a perfect parent, true but neglecting your duty as a parent is another issue. Learn RC Air Swimmers to prioritize your children over any other things in your life.Engage yourself in your kid's life. Be there during his soccer games if your child is S107 RC helicopter fond of sports. Be his number one fan. Even if the child hasnt won any tournament give him a thousand praises just for being brave enough to join the fame. Also, encourage and motiavte your child to get into sports even at an early age so that he will develop his social life as well as grow up to be a responsible person. Encourage your child to join soccer, swimming, baseball and other sports. Be there to support his passion for sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment